New page "Recording Change of Name/Address or Ownership" has been added to our website.

When you change your address, there is a long list of places to notify your address change. For example, gas company, phone companies, electricity company, schools, banks, credit card companies, tax office...


For those who filed a trademark application or own trademark rights in Japan, don't forget to add a "Japanese trademark attorney" to your checklist, and to contact them as soon as possible.


If you would like to find out more about recording change of name or address of a trademark owner, or trademark assignment etc. with the Japan Patent Office, please read our website page "Recording Change of Name/Address or Ownership".


It can be found under "Trademark Services" --> "Other Trademark Services" --> "Recording Change of Name/Address or Ownership".

Write a comment

Comments: 0